First Announcement and Call for Papers -IWMST 2012
April 12, 2012
The International Workshop on Modern Science and Technology 2012 will be hosted by The University of Electro-Communications (UEC). Since the first IWMST held at HEU in 2000, this conference has provided forum for researchers to present recent research and its results on advanced science and technology, to exchange up-to-date technical knowledge and experiences, and to share their views on research and development. The IWMST 2012 aims to continue this successful partnership.
|DATES||August 30 - 31, 2012|
|VENUE||The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan|
- Organized and Hosted by
- The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan
- In Cooperation with
- Harbin Engineering University (HEU), China
Kitami Institute of Technology (KIT), Japan
Wuhan University of Science and Technology (WUST), China
Chin-Yi University of Technology (NCUT), Taiwan
1.Submission of Papers
- Authors are requested to submit a 300-word text-based abstract in English that includes:
- Title of the paper
- Name(s) and affiliation(s) of the authors(Please mark the speaker)
- email address, telephone number and fax number of the author(s)
- One or two categories of the topics of your interest.
All papers will be reviewed by at least two referees. The criteria will include the accuracy and originality of ideas. Accepted papers will be printed in the proceedings of the IWMST 2012, which will be available at the conference. Acceptance for presentation will be notified by the end of May.
Abstract should be submitted online at the following URL, not by post or email.
The deadline for submission is May 11, 2012. All the announcements, including the detailed information regarding submission of the manuscripts for the proceedings, will be available on this site in order.
|Deadline for abstracts||May 11, 2012|
|Notification of Acceptance||May 31, 2012|
|Deadline of final manuscripts for proceedings||July 13, 2012|
|Welcome party||Evening of August 30, 2012|
|Registration and workshop||August 30-31, 2012|
- Topics of interest are not limited, but the followings are especially welcome.
- Information Science and Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- Intelligent Systems and Control
- Materials Science and Bioscience
- Energy and Environment
- Infrastructure Engineering